Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christmas list

ok guys, i just wanted to give you a list of things that i want for my birthday....
*hint hint* *nudge nudge* *say no more, say no more*

ok so here it is (p.s. for family only)

1) Straightener. im not asking for a chi, just a good one. my current straightener was 10 dollars at wall mart... yeah i think i dont have to say anymore.
2) Dance Lessons!!! i cant pay for my own... so help me!!!
3) thats all. unless the Snideman Family wants to give me another sibling.... hehe

5 comments:

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

hey carabear....


it's auntie susie...(the cutest auntie you've got!!)

hut, i'm glad you are a bloggin' chic now.

Warren's Blog said...

Hey Cara! Nice blog.

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

CARA!
This is so cool... that you have a blog now!
Tell your mom to get one!

P.S. I love you!

Maria Tortilla said...

Hey girl!! You have joined the blogging family!! I'm so happy your blogging now and we can all see what your up to,
I cant wait to see and read more, more MORE!!
I LOVE YOU!!

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

Sooooo, hair straightner?
Your hair is already strait. I don't get it.

Dance lessons too?
Gosh - that's it? You're so good! I have about a hundred things on my wish list... namely,
Diamonds
Pearls
Gold
... you get the gist!